Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Continuing the Spring theme, I found the Sunset Western Garden Book at a used bookstore (in a totally dull plaza in middle Vancouver -- who would have thought that a huge, great bookstore is hidden there??). Anyway, I am TOTALLY into it!!! I'm voraciously reading up on plants plants plants with an interest that has not been seen since, oh, fifth grade and Greek Myths? Thanks to Maggie for telling me of the book's awesomnicity. My garden shall rule the world!!

I beat the TG16 game Cratermaze (60 levels!?) on our every-game-in-one arcade rolly pet of fun from Willy! Willy, the only name that has stuck for this device is Magical Pony. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. (Dr. Who voice) If you dub it something cooler, I will call it that, promise!!

6 comments:

feesta said...

we also have been having spring weather. daffodils are in full bloom! the last week was the closest to winter where temperatures got down to freezing at night but tomorrow is supposed to be back up to the mid 50s.

z_no said...

I thought it was supposed to have a B5 name!?

Dorothy said...

Well, A. says that only computers on the network have B5 names! Hmm, what about Bannakaffalatta? hee hee!

Dorothy said...

No, I got it!! Forget the network, I'm calling it ZATHRAS! Small, wise, unstuck-in-time (so unstuck-from-the-network, right?), and "affiliated with the great machine" -- it is indeed a great machine!! Our friends and neighbors are totally amazed by it. :)

feesta said...

long live Zathras!!!!!!!

feesta said...

willy and dorothy, if you haven't seen the movie Hot Fuzz from last year from the makers of Shaun of the Dead, it is a must see. very british and out of control. (i just watched it when i should have been working, but it's saturday night!)