Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Who would have thought?

Let's pretend it's not quite 4 years ago. I'm still at my last job, I'm burned out, I'm quite cynical, and all I want to do is move to Pittsburgh to be with my boyfriend (Arvonn!), get my comic book idea on paper (Ev and Art!), and never have to size another jpeg for a Powerpoint, or type up another meeting minute, ever again.

If I had told my past self that I'd be doing the following 4 years later, I would have been quite amused and amazed:

1. Going out to pick blueberries and raspberries, in Oregon, with my bebabied neighbors (neighbors with babies), on a Tuesday morning.

2. Going out jogging, in Washington State, with my bebabied neighbors, and my dog, the next day.

Life is full of surprises!

1 comment:

Mr Tully said...

You left out the part about being married.. but i guess.. 4 years ago, you might have expected that you'd be married in that time.. so I guess that doesn't count. or something....

oh .. hi.. :)