Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sick, yet Spring-like

First, I put a bunch of new items on my Etsy shop!  I'm liking this direction of fun images on greeting cards and prints, so expect more like this!

This week's post is not that exciting; I've been slightly ill basically all week and didn't take many photos. :(
I'll add that one thing I didn't document: the herb bread I almost brought to book club (before deciding I was too sick to go to book club). I mixed dried basil, oregano, thyme, and garlic powder into my bread dough before rising it.  REALLY good, and a super easy way to make your own "fancy" bread!

Also, the pizza experiment is wrapping up; it's harder to continuously eat pizza for a month than it is a whole cookbook full of Indian recipes. I'll just say that it's not helping me LOSE any weight, either, ha!


 
  
  
  
  
  
 
  
 

No comments: