Friday, March 12, 2010

March bits

Here are a few photos from this week. Between getting back from my trip, being simultaneously excited and anxious over some upcoming freelance work, and doing a thorough studio cleaning, I didn't really have my mind on the blog. But at least I'm back from my trip, I have upcoming freelance work, and my studio is (sort of) clean!

Other general things: we've taken to enjoying a coffee at Dolce Gelato when we walk down to Esther Short Park. They have a nice little stealth patio out back where we can take Moxie!

Having come from the healthy world of the spa, I'm inspired to eat right.  So when I was at Costco I got a big tub of spring mix greens and some feta, and have been eating salads (those 2 things plus craisins and seasoned rice vinegar) with most meals!


No comments: