Friday, March 19, 2010

Master Gardener Project Revealed!

This week is light on photos again, but to compensate, I feel like revealing my Master Gardener Surprise Project!! I don't know why I kept it a secret for so long (maybe to make sure it didn't fall through), but there's really no reason to anymore.

I drew some artwork for the 2010 WSU Master Gardener Advanced Education Conference (click link)!  It's statewide, and Vancouver is hosting this year! That cartoon you see will be on . . . everything.  They tell me there will be T-shirts, hats, aprons, gift cards, garden flags, on and on!

ISN'T THAT COOL??! :D

I love the MG's, and so should you!  If you like gardening, I highly recommend doing the MG training in your area (and then volunteering!).  And don't forget, I will donate HALF the proceeds from my Spring Plant Sale artwork in the RevolvingDor shop to the MG Foundation of Clark County, so shop away!

On to the photos!

No comments: