Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy New . . . April!

Howdy!  I am back to my blog after a long absence because, oh, I had a baby and stuff. :)  No, really! Now she is nearly 3 months old!  So you see, no time for blogging when I'm going insane/taking care of baby/getting to know my new favorite little person.  Anyway, another post is comin' right up, but I wanted to say HI to all 3 of my readers first.

By the way, it looks like Blogger is doing this new "views" thing, so somehow if you add "/views" to the end of the address bar of my blog (or something?), you can view it in all these wacky new ways.  Some are cool, some are utterly confusing.  Hey, it's your call!  I just can't be bothered to figure out all these newfangled things that come along every 5 seconds.  I usually figure them out right before they're on the verge of being replaced by the next thing (unless A. lets me in on them right away, he's so early adopter! Or, well, early know-all-about-it-er.)

OK, he just informed me he's so NOT an early adopter, adding that I'd be so pissed at him if he was.  True, true.  But still, he is up on all the techie goodies that I don't bother with.

Catch you later! Love, me

No comments: