Feeling down about:
* All this rain. I guess it waited till now to come down; we had a super dry Nov/Dec!! So now it's just pouring and looks like 6pm all day long. My poor solar watch only gets recharged when I hang it on a lamp. Sad. I really want to go on my normal walks with doggie and baby but I can't bring myself to do it 'cause I don't want us to all get drenched and miserable. I'd rather it was just cold; I can do cold no problem!!
* I just figured out that my neighbor is a dementor. That's why I feel so crappy after each encounter. I'll just keep eating chocolate and practicing casting my patronus. Begone!!
* Lack of sleep/poor sleep/sore body/not taking care of myself. 'Nuff said.
* That feeling when it's only 8am and you wish it was 5pm already so you could have hubby help and baby bedtime and a tasty dinner and time to yourself. Oh, and the feeling when all the days are just blending into each other into eternity with nothing to look forward to . . . I hate that.
BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE:
* We have a really cute new calendar for 2012 with all these watercolored trolls. I have to go into the other room to find the guy's name.
* There have been breaks each day with no rain/light rain. No sun, either, but at least I can take a walk and not become "wintry mix" embodied. Going on walks seems to be my go-to activity when I can't think of what the hell else to do with myself and baby during the day.
* I'm reading Anne of Avonlea (well, the whole series, one book at a time) and that is super good for a mood boost and a reminder to simply imagine away your troubles.
* We finally threw some doors and drawers on our living room shelving, so now it looks way better and baby can't get into it.
* I'm trying to work on some changes around here to let me more easily do the things I want to do, like art stuff, projects, oh and simply using the computer. Sometimes it seems like I go for days without using it . . . which is sort of good but I do miss having fun diversions . . . hey, wait, isn't this the good list? Rats. oh crud, baby's awake now. So much for blogging . . .