* Eleanor did a sudden interpretive dance in her high chair to Talking Heads' "Once in a Lifetime" this morning: as soon as it came on, she moved her arms alternately up and down almost like a sort of slow-motion go-go dance, then waved them in the air, etc. Just awesome!
* I finished with the gravel on our backyard path, and have extra left over to do some off the other side of the patio!(!!!)
* While I was working, Baby E. was playing au natural in her pool/sprinkler and we took the requisite embarrassing baby butt photos, ha ha ha!
* Got a great deal on flagstones for our backyard path!!! They are going to SPARKLE! Oh, and this task is now DONE, they are coming next week, so hooray for crossing things off lists!
* Dairy Queen for customized Blizzards and baby's first DQ cone. :) (she's had other ice cream by this point, of course)
* Dinner shall be some homemade pesto noodles (can't wait to see how they boil up!) and whatever sausages we can find at Safeway on the evening walk we're going on next! Why? I crave sausages!
* Tonight's agenda includes watching "Kuch Na Kaho", starring, you guessed it, Abhishek Bachchan! hee hee!
Have a great Saturday night!