Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dhadak Dhadak!

My 2.5-year-old is obsessed with this song!! Meaning we have to play it on a constant loop in the car, and every now and then watch the video together on my computer. Luckily, I really like it!  I mean, that's why I have it on a CD of Bollywood music to play in the car in the first place. (I've really got to read/memorize the lyrics, because E. is asking me what they're saying and all I can say is, "it's Hindi!"  So far, she grasps the concept and knows that it's "not English" and "not Spanish".  Side note: she will speak a bunch of gibberish and say she's "speaking in Spanish".  Crazy!  I don't know any Spanish; where is she getting that?!)

I predict this will be in your head until the end of time . . . or maybe that's just me, with the constant play!

Bunty Aur Babli is a great movie.  I heart Abhishek Bachchan, and Rani Mukherjee, too. :)

No comments: