Friday, February 14, 2014

Right then

See?  I'm back on here to do a cloth diaper review or two.  Why?  Because I feel like it, and because I've got to get these done -- my kid is 95% potty trained and I won't remember all the details much longer!

EDIT: I started writing a review in order to zone out at the computer and take my mind off other things.  However, now I'm super tired all of a sudden (chamomile tea plus cough syrup plus chill music triple whammy?) and I'm not sure my writing even makes sense.  So I'll save it as a draft till I can get back to it!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

LOL! I have about 38 draft posts on my blog that I'm sure to finish someday...

Dorothy said...

I just deleted a bunch of mine -- they were mostly ill-formed rants (so better forgotten!) The rest are various BLANK cloth diaper reviews, just waiting for me to complete! :)