Saturday, July 2, 2016

Cloth Diapers: Baby Sister! Intro!

OK, so if you've been reading this blog, you know that yes, I had another baby upon whose bum to place delightful, fluffy cloth diapers!  Now this baby is almost a year and a half old, and the cloth is going strong.

Some of sister's newborn stash

I did some things differently with Baby Sister, and some things the same.  I mean, I already had my whole stash from E., so I was good to go!  But I got some diapers as gifts, started sewing my own, and my preferences changed a bit so I bought new types to try.  Also, Baby Sister is of course a different person, so fit and function was/is a bit different with what I already had.

Gotta love those BumGenius Small AIOs on the right!

In these upcoming reviews, I will tell you all about my experiences cloth diapering my second child!

Sunning at our old house (we moved!)

No comments: